Sofia is a classically trained contemporary figurative artist based in London. Her work explores a variety of subjects including portraiture and still life, experimenting with both drawing and painting. She received four years of intensive training at the London Atelier of Representational Art in which time she was awarded the LARA teaching Scholarship, the Art Renewal Centre Scholarship for continued study and the Florence Academy of Art Summer Scholarship leading to one month of study in Florence Italy. Along side producing her own work, she is Director of Studies at the London Atelier of Representational Art. Here she teaches both on the full time course and runs multiple one week intensive workshops throughout the academic year.
- Glyndebourne Tour Art Competition 2017
- United Grand Lodge of England Group Exhibition 2017
- Royal British Artists Annual Exhibition 2017 at the Mall Galleries-Highly commended by the De Laszlo Award.
- Pastel Society Annual Exhibition 2017 at the Mall Galleries - Winner of the Pastel Society Young Artist Award
- Royal British Artists Annual Exhibition 2016 at the Mall Galleries - Winner of the Michael Harding Award
- Royal British Artists Annual Exhibition 2013 at the Mall Galleries
- Art Renewal Centre Scholarship 2013
- Florence Academy of Art Summer Scholarship 2013
- London Atelier of Representational Art Teaching Scholarship 2012-2014